The Autism Society Treasure Valley is an all-volunteer run 501(c)3 non-profit incorporated in the state of Idaho. We are a local affiliate of the Autism Society of America.
- Hold monthly informational presentations with professional speakers, and community advocates (2nd Monday of each month, 7pm at St Luke’s Meridian Medical Center)
- Provide information about services and programs in the Treasure Valley
- Give scholarships toward workshops, conferences, & camps to autistic individuals and parents
- Sponsor community events and training which support autistic individuals and their families: Free To Be Wild night at the Boise Zoo; iCan Shine Bike Camp; Idaho Partnerships Conference on Human Services; Wrightslaw Special Education & Advocacy Training
- Present annual autism-friendly events: Easter Egg Hunt, Summer Picnic, Halloween Harvest Party, Holiday Jubilee
- Coordinate annual Run For Autism (April) and Ride For Autism (September), events which raise community awareness about and acceptance of autism in the Treasure Valley
- Participate in legislative advocacy