16th Annual * April 29, 2017 * Veterans Memorial Park, Boise, Idaho * Educate, Advocate, Support!
Join the Autism Society Treasure Valley for our 16th annual Run For Autism. Create a team, bring your family & friends, or just come along for a lovely riverside run or walk in support of autistic individuals.
8:00am Registration opens
9:00am Kids Course
9:15am 5K Run
9:30am 2.5 mile Family Stroll
10:30am Raffle prize winners announced
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION PRICES END MARCH 31st
- Adult: $22
- Child (ages 5-12): $15 [4 and under are free]
- Autistic individual: $7
- Team/Group (4 or more people): $18
Youth small, med, or large (kids shirts tend to run big)
Adult small, med, large, or x-large **2-4XL sizes cost $2 extra
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND PICKING UP YOUR T-SHIRT BEFORE THE RUN. Pick-up dates & times:
THURSDAY April 27 at Shu’s Idaho Running Company in Boise; 11am-1pm and 4pm-6pm
FRIDAY April 28 at St.Luke’s Meridian Medical Center in the NE corner of their parking lot (at the end of E St Luke’s Street); 11am-1pm and 4pm-7pm.
Autism Society Treasure Valley is a 501-C (3) nonprofit volunteer-operated organization.
* Discount for teams of 4 and above. The discount rate of $21 applies to team members who would normally pay $25. Rates for children and autistic individuals remain the same.
* If you want to register as part of a team, simply type in the team name. This lets us know who is walking/running together.
* 1 raffle ticket is included with your registration. You may buy extra tickets at $5 per ticket.
Follow our Facebook page and subscribe to events: Autism Society Treasure Valley
Follow us on twitter @ASATVC